Sunday, November 2, 2014

Craft a Scene Trees, Trees, Trees Challenge

With the advent of fall and the passing of Halloween we are seeing all the green leaves turn a multitude of colors.....



This wonderful fall scene with all the trees turning makes me think of a particular Stampscapes stamp that I own.  If you haven't guessed yet, our theme for the month of November is Trees, trees, trees.

Please make sure that your scenic card, tag or project has stamped images of trees with foreground and background images.  We are a scenic challenge after all!  

Here is what the talented Craft a Scene design team has created as your inspiration this month. 


Anna-Karin - Layers of Ink


Now it is your turn to make a scene that includes lots of trees.  You may enter up to 3 times and as many other challenges as you wish. If you do not have a blog or account on Split Coast Stampers, then just email me a picture of the piece and I will add it to one of our posts.  

If you are not sure what constitutes a scenic project, check out the information here.



Have fun creating!
NancyD

4 comments:

Gerrina said...

Greet inspirationcards again! Inky greetings, Gerrina

Rosie said...

Love all the gorgeous samples.
Thank you for the Challenge.

ike said...

Such beautiful scenes - great cards. :-) Thank you for this Challenge :-)

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you! I am enjoying the challenges and the inspirations so very much! Karen x