Sunday, February 2, 2014

January Winners!

Hello everyone, I have our first winners for January 2014!  Our theme last month was to "Make Your Own Scene".  Yes that is right, you were able to make up a theme and then create a scene to match.  We had 26 wonderful entries from which to choose our top 3.   

Thank you to everyone who entered and especially to our guest designer - Claire from Clair's Crafty Creations. 


You might remember my first post last month talked about the fact that we were dropping the prize in favor of just having a top 3.  I do find it difficult to choose just 3.  There are so many wonderful scenes to select from, but I do have to be careful to see that you followed the rules and the theme.  


Here are the selections for the top three for January.

#26 Carola - Caro's World


#8 Helen - Helen Quilts


#5 Sue - Sue's Stamping


Beautiful cards everyone!  I will be back in a few moments with our next challenge.

NancyD

3 comments:

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Thanks for the Top 3 award. I'm very happy.

Greets
Carola

Sue said...

How wonderful to see my card in the top three, feel very lucky, as there were many beautiful cards. Thanks for the recognition, made my day!

Hugs
Sue

Helen in the UK said...

Thanks for picking my card in the Top 3 ... I see I'm in very good company with the other lovely winners :)